Innovage Jumbo Remote Control with Window Box

Innovage Jumbo Remote Control with Window Box

Friday, June 10, 2011

The "Remote Control" Principle

People all the time complain that seeing success is hard work and they don't have time. I often ask these people what they do at night that makes them so busy. I'm sure you can come up with a list full of excuses right now. And I'm all the time surprised to see that there's genuinely nothing that holds them back. It's the perception of their life style that makes them think they are too busy.

Now I do have to admit when you have Kids, it can get very busy; Supper, homework, any after school activities, baths and putting the Kids to bed, just to name a few... But when the Kids are off to bed, what do you do? And if you don't have kids well you don't have any excuse... I sometimes look back at the days I didn't have kids and I ask myself: "what the hell was I doing that was more important than seeing success in my life?"

Television Remote

And the talk is.... Wasting time Watching Tv! Now don't get me wrong, I do Watch television from time to time but I don't spend 5 hours after work doing that! I'm all for winding down after a hard day at work but come on, that is just ridiculous...

The "Remote Control" Principle

Those who put the Tv on when they get home from work and Watch it until they go to bed are also those who complain that they can't follow in life. I know because I used to do that. And the sad part is that a lot of people do that! Let me give you an example of how these types of people take action and don't even realize it. And when I say "types of people" that used to include me...

I remember when I used to Watch Tv a lot. I would spend hours changing the channels to find something good on Tv. And since I did this, the Battery would often die. I would hate this because I would have to get up from the couch, go downstairs, find some Batteries, go back upstairs, take out the old Batteries, put in the new batteries, walk back to the couch and sit down. Oh my god! Did you notice all the "Action" that I took! All of that for a remote control.

That's ridiculous, the whole of time I wasted and the action I took for a useless "goal"! Could you dream if I took all that action towards my success instead of wasting it on a remote? Just dream if I would have read a book or wrote down some goals that I would like to perform or hunt for dissimilar training programs I could take instead of spending my time seeing for a "good" Tv show. I would have been best off for sure!

But what you need to realize, like I did, is to stop wasting your time watching Tv and changing the batteries in your remote. And if you use that action and put it towards success, your life would turn drastically!

So the next time you are ready to sit down and watch Tv or worse, if you need to turn those batteries in your remote, just stop and think to see if there's something best you should do with your time in order to find success in your life.

The "Remote Control" Principle

Recommend : USB Battery Charger & Accessories Deals Murphy Bed Kit Coffe Spice Grinder

No comments:

Post a Comment